Jul 23, 2021
In the first of a 3 episode arc
on allyship, this week we cover the five things that allyship is
- Allyship is not a self bestowed title. Don’t
call yourself an ally!
- Allyship is not a box to check on our way to
collecting a certain number of ‘woke’ points.
- Allyship is not something that you earn once
and keep for life. You need to keep at it, with continuous
- Allyship is not
- Allyship is not a badge. There's no Twitter
verified check next to it. You do it anyway.
Over the the next two weeks,
- The key practices for shifting to inclusion by
- The need to embrace courage and forget ego (and
how a baking analogy might help)
If you’ve just found us, give us
a rating (just hit the star of your choice, no review needed even).
Please and thank you.